Post Workout Recovery
Exercise is stress to the body where you load your muscles with bio-mechanical stress, which results in normal wear & Tear to muscles and release of certain biochemical similar to any trauma or wound.
Recovery from exercise induced stress requires following
- Optimum rest to muscles that has undergone to stress
- Supply of nutrients that can helps to recover muscular wear & tear like Protein, Glutamine, carbohydrate, fatty acids, electrolytes and water
- Removal of undesirable biochemical like lactic acids, inflammatory biomarkers
- Adequate Supply of micronutrients and anti-oxidants to accelerate recovery and prevent from free radical
- Various botanicals like Curcumin, Withania, Lycopene, Grapee Seed Extracts along with other micronutrients can help in faster recovery