- Calcium supplement is most important during body-building. As body builder usually go for high protein diet and high protein intake may cause calcium loss in urine.
- High protein intakes have been shown to affect calcium homeostasis, resulting in increased calcium excretion, result of increased urinary calcium excretion with high protein intake, there is an increased risk of fractures or osteoporosis.
- Animal protein/Whey / Egg / Meat might have a greater negative effect on skeletal health than do vegetable-based diets.
- Healthy men and women those who consumed the most protein and were supplemented with calcium experienced the greatest improvement in bone mass density, and most of the protein consumed was animal protein like whey protein.
- The effect of protein on bone mass may also depend on calcium intake. Protein intake increases urinary calcium loss, but whether negative calcium balance results will depend on dietary calcium intake.
- Calcium with High protein makes stronger bones as bone tissue is nearly 50% protein
- Increases bone mineral density
- Shows positive influence on the impact of dietary protein
- Helps to increase muscle strength.
- “The impact of dietary protein on the skeleton appears to be favorable in who are meeting their dietary calcium requirements but not in those with lower calcium intakes”. J. Nutr. March 1, 2003, vol. 133 no. 3 852S-854S
Packing: 90 Caps
Serving Size : 1 Capsule
MRP : Rs. 720/-
Serving Size: 1 capsule, you can take CALZINOL capsule after breakfast and one capsule after dinner. (1 Capsule twice a day) Special Precautions: Hypersensitivity to any ingredient
Contra Indications: Any established renal disease
Warning: Consult your dietician for optimum uses, do not exceed recommended dose
All claims are based on various studies and data available on internet, books & journals and not verified by any authority, or FSSAI.